We advocate the observance of the standards in force in the field of plastic manufacturing, in order to follow a strict production approach and ensure the full and consistent quality of our products.
Versaprofiles is certified ISO 9001:2015 and undertakes actions based on the ISO 14001 environmental management standard.
- Use of a water filtration system
- Purchase of bulk resin delivered by truck and stored in our silos, thus minimizing the delivery of pallets and cardboard boxes.
- Recycling of raw material rejected during granulation process production
VERSAPIPE® pipes are marked with the famous NSF® brand every two feet. This seal of quality is essential to ensure the reliability of a piping network. NSF® is accredited by the American Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Standards Council of Canada (CSC) to qualify and inspect the manufacturing of PE pipes.
- The raw material is tested according to the standards of the Plastic Pipe Institute TR-3, ASTM D3350 and ISO 13477 or 134780
- An inspector reviews all raw materials, products and practices three times a year without notice
- Samples are collected randomly during the year to revalidate pipe compliance
Versaprofiles is a member of the following associations and complies with the standards and principles set forth by them.