Pipe in the savings.
At Versaprofiles, we do more than just duplicate existing water distribution products. We adapt, create and develop specific solutions that improve the performance of geothermal systems. Our R&D efforts are dedicated to developing truly effective products.
Certified geothermal pipe made from high density polyethylene type PE4710
- Due to its flexibility and increased resistance to long-term cracking, this second generation of HDPE pipe supports high hydrostatic pressures.
- The U-POINT is the narrowest u-bend on the market. Its OD is no wider than two pipes side-by-side, leading to smaller borehole.
- Its optimised shape facilitates the fluid flow and reduces pipe blockage risks.
- Simultaneously coiled pipes and progressive strapping create easy to handle and uniform loops that facilitate insertion in the boreholes.
BROCHURE TECHNICAL SHEET
DRAW MORE ENERGY FROM EACH BOREHOLE
The geothermal loops with a double U-Bend TWINLOOPMC in HDPE help reduce the costs of installing and operating geothermal systems.
- Easy insertion: the geometry of the double U-Bend is designed to be abrasion resistant and minimize insertion effort into the borehole.
- Significant reduction in total drilling depth, up to 20%!
- The geothermal system is safer; it retains more than 70% of its performance in case the pipe from one of the loops is damaged.
BROCHURE TECHNICAL SHEET
“Our partnership with Versaprofiles has been nothing short of exceptional. Reliable, premium-grade products and simplicity of use allows us to build efficiently and with confidence. Layer in Versa’s attention to client care… it’s clear why they are among the industry’s best.”
“Versaprofiles technical expertise paired with their best-in-class quality and customer service makes for a great partnership in the geothermal market.”
Scott Ferguson, Managing Partner at Advantage Distribution
Affiliations and Certifications
We advocate the observance of the standards in force in the field of plastic manufacturing, in order to follow a strict production approach and ensure the full and consistent quality of our products.
Versaprofiles is certified ISO 9001:2015 and undertakes actions based on the ISO 14001 environmental management standard.
- Use of a water filtration system
- Purchase of bulk resin delivered by truck and stored in our silos, thus minimizing the delivery of pallets and cardboard boxes.
- Recycling of raw material rejected during granulation process production